In such a competitive market, it’s important that you keep up with all the most recent strategic and technological developments in the industry. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to find good reading material that won’t be a waste of what precious little time you have. This is why it’s important to make sure you’re not missing a beat by keeping an eye on the leading magazines and news sources. Here are 5 of the best places around to make sure you stay ahead of the curve.
- Inman News – Arguably the most well-known and pioneering news and strategy source. With topics ranging from mortgage, marketing, cutting-edge technology and techniques it has everything you’d want to know and more.
- Realtor Magazine – Another major contender in the real estate news market, this magazine also offers a wide variety of resources and covers any relevant topics you might want to stay in the know about.
- Realty Times – With tips from the pros and detailed market reports, this is definitely a great source for making sure you’re staying up to date with the latest.
- National Real Estate Investor – Primarily covering commercial real estate, this magazine will help you identify new trends and make proactive moves.
- RISMedia – More than just a magazine, this news aggregate provides a network of information and resources for your review. It’s broadly encompassing subject matter will give you plenty of quality material to put those research hours to good use.