TELEPHONY AND CRM HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED AND GIVEN BIRTH TO A PHONE DIALER.They’ve named it PowerDialer CRM, and the little darling is already helping sales teams across the country convert like crazy. Got 10 bucks? Get a 10-day trial. Get Started Now
10 Day Trial For Only $10. Money Back Guarantee.
The next generation of cloud-based multi-line dialers is kicking butt. More lines = more calls = more sales, right? Plus smarter tracking and conversion features help you continually improve campaigns. Hey, we wouldn’t kid you.
*Automatic billing will begin after the last day of your trial, you must notify us if you would like to cancel before your trial ends.
**We require your cancellation to be written, either by emailing email@example.com or submitting a form within the dialer or on our website.
This clever feature allows agents to see which closers on your team are available, so they can transfer interested prospects to them (or stick around for a 3-way conversation). Up to two closers can be reached at in-house or outside numbers. Closers can even see customer data to customize their sales approach. Closer Account comes free with 3 and 4-line auto dialers.
PowerDialer CRM includes inbound call center software as well. Caller ID helps you manage inbound customer calls, manually assigning them to agents, or letting the system handle distribution. Unanswered calls go to voicemail, while alerting your agent. Inbound calling fully integrates with your CRM. It can also send and receive texts as an additional contact option.
Send email blasts, schedule drip e-mails, or send ‘em on-the-fly to supplement your auto dialer efforts, and track results from coordinated campaigns. You’ll know when an email is opened, so you can call right away. Create and save templates, and include pictures and video. Email Marketing is included with our 3-line and 4-line dialers; it costs $10/month with 1-line dialers.
The phone dialer that’s easy to learn, easy to use, easy to love.
AWARD-WINNING AUTO DIALER USED ‘ROUND THE WORLD.
- The integrated solution for lead gen, notifications, appointments
- Mac & Windows compatible, unlike Windows-only phone dialers
- Since it’s web based, there’s no equipment to buy, store or set up
- Make up to 225 dials per hour, per agent; a lot better than before
- Quicker connections & better voice quality than predictive dialers
- Lower ongoing costs than most similar systems
- Subscription based pricing includes all calling charges
- Since it’s cloud based, agents can work remotely or from home
- Agents can operate via landline, cell phone or soft phone
- Training videos and webinars so agents can teach themselves
- FREE Live technical support if anyone has a question or issue
- Hourly plans let you control costs and number of calls
- Flexible and scalable, from five agents to hundreds
- Automatic Renewal of monthly & yearly plans, to keep life simple
YOU WANT FEATURES? OH, WE’VE GOT FEATURES.
- Call Transfer lets you transfer calls to another agent at any time
- Use Call Recording for archiving, training and staff improvement
- Synchs with Gmail or Outlook calendars to set appointments
- Clean, intuitive interface for simple, seamless workflow
- Intuitive Dialing means it’ll stop dialing if agent is on a long call
- If the prospect isn’t reached, they’re put back on the list
- With Local Presence, peoples’ Caller ID shows a local area code
- Gamify your sales efforts and build competition between agents
- Customize the dial order to suit your campaign preferences
- Can use a pre-recorded message drop for answering machines
- Integrated daily planner for follow-up call reminders
- Agent can use either click-to-call or automatic dialing
- Companion iPhone app to manage campaigns & appointments
- SMS Broadcast lets you send text messages to your leads
How it Works: After completing your subscription, we’ll create your account, which may take up to an hour. You’ll receive your login credentials by email (check your spam folder if you don’t). Then simply log in to choose your settings, import your list, and get started on your next outbound phone dialer campaign. It really is that simple.Unlimited Accounts: When you subscribe to a plan, each of your agents gets their own account and credentials. You can have as many accounts as you want, associated with each plan you subscribe to. If two agents are dialing out at the same time, you’ll need to subscribe to two plans. But if, say, one agent works in the morning and one in the afternoon, you only need one plan.