Originally posted on ninjaagent.com
Hi I’m calling about the home for sale… Is this the owner? My name is _______________ and I work with _________ here locally…Can I ask you a couple of quick questions about the property?
1. Is the property vacant… or are you currently living in the home? (We live here) Great!
2. How long has it been for sale? (2 Weeks) Really?
3. What is the current list price? ($300,000) Repeat the full number slowly
4. And…how did you come up with the asking price?(Zillow) Oh…Ok
5. Can you tell me why you are selling the property? (Downsizing) Repeat and Comment.
6. Is there a reason why you decided to try and sell it yourself rather than with a professional real estate broker? (Commission) Really? Act Surprised!
7. Well… the reason I ask is because I have helped hundreds of For Sale By Owners net the most money possible for their home and I would like to stop by and meet with you and view the property? I can stop by today at 4:00 work…or tomorrow at 1:00? Would today at 4:00 work…or tomorrow at 1:00?