Want to accelerate your sales motivation and get on a path to high-profit selling? Start doing all of the below:
- Make eye contact as a means of showing confidence and conviction.
- Allow passion to come through your voice and body language.
- Listen not only to the words that are spoken, but also to what is communicated through body language.
- Use hand gestures and body language to support your spoken word.
- Watch for obvious body language signals that either support or refute what the person is saying.
- Listen for changes in the person’s pitch, tone or volume as either a buying signal or the emergence of an objection.
- As a means to get the other party to share information, be comfortable enough in your conversation to allow them to believe they’re in control.
- Use the other person’s first name several times during a conversation.
- To help convey the message that you’re paying close attention, tilt your head slightly when listening to someone speak.
- End a conversation by giving the other person a compliment and repeating the key point of the discussion.
ABOUT THE SALES HUNTER
Mark Hunter, “the Sales Hunter,” helps individuals and companies identify better prospects, close more sales, and profitably build more long-term customer relationships.Mark Hunter spent more than 18 years working in the sales and marketing divisions of three Fortune 100 companies. During his… more